Are you thinking about a career in science? Have you ever considered a career in weather?
With most people switching jobs at least 3-4 times in their lives, it makes sense that anyone, at any age can get involved in science or even education. Here are some suggestions:
- Investigate the Salary of a Scientist or Educator
- Check out this article - What Can You Do With a Career in Meteorology?
- Investigate the career field using the NASA Careers in the Atmospheric Sciences Fact Sheet
- Check out college programs like this Meteorology Degree at Penn State
- Look for Current Meteorology Job Openings
- Check the Job Center at About.com
If you already work as a scientist or educator, please join the weather message boards
so you can share your job experiences. Only you
know the real insights into your job! Share it!