Send an Email
We Experts at About.com are real, live people, able to address the most unique of questions. If you do have a question or find that I haven’t yet discussed a topic of interest to you, get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When sending an email...
- Please include a relevant subject line (include words like “Question,” “Feedback on,” etc.)
- Please remember to practice common courtesy; I appreciate it, don’t you? :)
- Please be patient when awaiting a response. I’ll try my best to consider your request and respond as soon as my schedule allows (usually within 1 week's time).
Connect with Me on Social Media
- Leave a comment on the Weather Blog
- Leave a post on my About.com Weather FB page
- Tweet me at @About_Weather
Media ContactsEmail Tiffany for interviews.
Article ReprintsIf you would like to use one of my articles, please Request Reprint Permission.
Advertising InfoFor details, please visit Advertise on About.com.
To Request a Forecast
Unfortunately, I'm only a team of one, and therefore, can’t monitor weather conditions at all locations all of the time. Please refer to your local news station or NWS forecast office for real-time weather updates.
No matter how you choose to contact me, I look forward to hearing from you!